Why you should attend?
• Exclusive event in the luxury of The Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
• Discover what more the CrossTrades OBL network can do for you!
• Interesting speakers on current hot topics
• Industry related field visits and workshops
• One-to-one meetings to agree your development strategies with the other members
• All-in event, we cover everything from start to finish*
*excluding personal expenses, such as laundry, drinks outside the program, phone calls, etc…
We are very excited to (finally) bring the event to Bangkok, Thailand, land of smiles. The 2023 Conference will be co-hosted by FULL WELL FREIGHT, our agent in Thailand.
Traditionally we start with our welcome cocktail on Sunday evening. Followed by 2,5 days of networking, engaging presentations, workshops, round table discussions, field visits, and one-to-one meetings.REGISTER NOW
The Peninsula Bangkok
The Peninsula Bangkok occupies a world of its own on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, with many other experiences for guests to discover within. The ingenious wave-shaped design, which ensures magnificent river views for all guest rooms, has become a landmark of modern Bangkok architecture. By blending East and West, historic and modern, The Peninsula Bangkok brings something truly exotic to the city's five-star hotel scene.
One of the finest hotels in Asia, The Peninsula Bangkok perfectly mixes timeless elegance and sophistication with contemporary comfort and technology.
At The Peninsula Bangkok, Peninsula luxury meets sophisticated Thai charm for the ultimate urban resort experience, from the hotel’s iconic Peninsula Green tuk tuk to an adventure down the Chao Phraya River and sumptuous authentic Thai cuisine featuring recipes used by generations of Palace cooks.
The Peninsula Hotels is also thrilled to be the only hotel brand to achieve the highest possible Five-Star status across all ten of its hotels, as announced by Forbes Travel Guide in 2019.
Unbeatable early bird rate - available until 31 August 2022 (payment received):
1585 USD per participant *ALL IN*
As from 1 September until 30 November 2022: 1785 USD per participant *ALL IN*
As from 1 December 2022: 1985 USD per participant *ALL IN*
*ALL IN* means this is "the most value for money conference".
The participation fee includes :
- 3 nights accommodation in the luxury of The Peninsula Bangkok (single occupancy)
- Daily breakfast for 1 person
- High-speed internet
- Welcome cocktail and dinner on Sunday 12 February 2023
- Meeting room and equipment on all conference days
- Lunch on Monday 13 February 2023 (incl. a selection of drinks)
- Extra activities and one-2-one meetings
- Dinner on Monday 13 February 2023 (incl. a selection of drinks)
- Lunch on Tuesday 14 February 2023 (incl. a selection of drinks)
- Gala dinner on Tuesday 14 February 2023 (incl. a selection of drinks)
- Lunch on Wednesday 15 February 2023 (incl. a selection of drinks)
- 5 coffee breaks
Basically, we’ve got you covered from start to finish!!
Bring your family:
Bangkok is a great destination to explore as a family. If you would like to bring your spouse of partner, please contact us for the rates.
We have several sponsorship packages available. Just let us know if you would like to put your company in the spotlight!
Attention: 50% sold already!
By the way, you risk nothing by booking the early bird fee.
Cancel before 30 November 2022, and you will get 100% full credit (can be used against future payments to the network).
Cancel between 1 December 2022 and 15 January 2023: 50% credit
Cancel after 15 January 2023: no credit
Plse contact us for more details!REGISTER NOW